Montclair Manor Care Center was founded in 2003. It is a 59-bed certified Medicare and Medicaid facility.
We continuously strive to grow and provide the best quality care for the residents of its community.
Our professional staff is committed to give excellent care to our patients and maintain a safe and compassionate environment. We ensure that our residents are comfortable and highly satisfied by providing a various range of services including:
- Healthcare Facility Administration and consultation
- Rehabilitation services physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Rehabilitation consulting
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Activity and social programs
We welcome you to come visit our facility, talk with our friendly staff and discuss the care we provide!
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, and Private Pay.